Monday, July 20

Another 4 days towards my birthday ^^

yeah~ yeah~
another 4 days, then i cukup cukup 18 tahun lo~ consider as adult already !
I already wait for my 18 years birthday so long ...^^
dai gor zai lo ...(to my college fren, Im not kid anymore ah)

24 July 2009 is a BIG day for me ! u see...how big is it...haha
I really take this day as the most meaningful day for myself ^^
18 years already.... of course must take it seriously! haha...

Erm...very simple and easy ^^
For this year, I hope I can celebrate with all my beloved friends and gangs...
I would like to have fun with them.
In a nutshell, I just want a happy and unforgettable memories for my 18 years old birthday!
I want u ! u ! ... u ! and u ! (point to my friends) celebrate with me ^^
Currently, I have no idea on how to celebrate my birthday... @.@
Just follow what my friends said ...

**** to be continue... I want to rest already, can't think what to type in this blog..

2 comments:

iKveRyO JuliaN said...

haha, come Kedah ba, we go Langkawi together...kekeke

0616jyalicia said...

hope my sick can recover fast la~~
then can help u celebrate ur birthday..hehe