Monday, July 20

Continue for last post

Here I continue for my last post....

**To Jay, Micky, Louis, Fong Ying, Jenny and Arthur

I don't know you all still remember what I told you all last friday..
Last friday, I told you all that I will list out all my wishes ..
But because of the list is toooo long ~ so I won't list out "all"(just a few)....
If I list out all, it seems like too "over" and no manners...haha...


Well, see .... what I wish to have it .... hohoho...
The list is arranged from the expensive to cheap ^^

Den ! Den ! Den !

1. Mini laptop
Is very YENG !!! for me to use in collge ..haha

2. Sony Ericsson C905 / Satio
I hope to have a new hp, I boring with my current hp already

3. PSP white color de ...
White color is very suitable for my "Pure" image...agree ?

4. ODM watch
My hand is "kosong kosong" de... Just use it to decorate my hand...hoho

5. CK 1 perfume ~
I like the smell so much ^^ I found this smell from someone's body,nice!

6. Latest album of MARIAH CAREY !!!
Recently, I crazy with her "dolphin" sound ...she can pull her sound soo long
"ohhhhoo~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ never too far away~ ~ "
Btw, if you want to present me this album, please support original album!
Don't buy pasar malam stock for me... RM10 for 3 pieces...haha

7. Jacket
I need this for my college life !
Recently, UCSI so 阔佬(cantonese) ...
Bill electric is so cheap for them, so they open the air-cond till so cold...

8. Cap
I want a cap to cover my ugly hair for sometime.... =.=
sometime I lazy to style my hair also...

9. Big Big mirror
Well, If you are my friends, you should know what....
I always SS what .... mirror ?! I can't live without you !!!
As Mariah Carey's song.... without you ^^

10. Anything about Crayon Shin Chan
I am his FANS !!!! ahhhh~ ~ ~ !!! CUTIE ~~!!!

11. (***everything is joke for this part,haha)
Last but not least.... you can give me angpau de =.= for my present...hehe
Well, about how much you should pack for me is ......
随缘吧!!!! wahahahahahaha.....
12. . ......
13. .........
14. ..........
15. .. ......
so many many many ....haha


well well well, actually present is not important for my birthday!
I didn't expect on my friends give me all these things...
since we are still young and not yet start to work...don't waste too much $$
keke...

I really appreciate the process how people celebrate for me ^^
so.... you know what to do la ....ngiek ngiek ....
I really hope my college friends....my family ...my belovedsss...my relatives....my Gabrians can celebrate with me

Here, I hope everyone beside me....behind me...in front me...near by me...all in good health ^^
Yo~
24/7/2009 is the best day and unforgettable for karfoOoo! Sure !!!


Good night zzZ .... I SS in my blog again ...haih...

No comments: