Wednesday, August 19

My heart said

You are not caring about me !
feel fed up with you ...
feel sad with you
Heart Break!

Did you really pay attention to me ?

You will find me... whenever you like..
you didnt care everything about me! may be you are busy (as a excuse for you)
your words can't really make me feel that you are taking me as a part of your life..
may be I got wrong feel... If I do, I say sorry...


You do dedicate something to me ... but what its means ?
when you bought me something, I really think that you are caring me ...
But do you agree with what I said ?
The time to be with you is getting lesser and lesser recently..
Do you appreciate the time together with me ? I'm not sure for you
For me... I DO!
I need your love ! I need your care ! your understanding !
Do you realize that I never ask you to buy me something for a quite long time ?


Sometime I think I'm silly....
something I did for you, you not really take it seriously...
I really care about you, may be you can't feel it..
Why should I care you so much ? ?
I observed what you did ... try to know you more ... Do you ?
Do you willing to spend you time to understand me ? can you ?


Last time, I would like to dedicate to everyone without reason... but now ...
anyway,not to talk so much anymore ....
may be the way the I think is wrong.. just want to release at here only


My friends..after you saw this post...don't ever ask me anything about it!
Please.... because my mood is turn to be better already ^ ^
blogging is a way for me to 抒发情绪...

No comments: