Tuesday, August 11

Lonely Night~

suddenly feel lonely and cold now ... Feel like want to...
now is 12.46am ... I come back to continue my blog..
almost one month didnt update my blog..i think..


my last blog is about my birthday's wishes...
here I do not want to write about my birthday since it past quite long already..
if you wish to know about it, you can click into my "BRA"ther's blog...MICKY!!

24th july 09 <<< here is the link
kar foooo=) <<< this link is Micky wrote about me de...made me felt touched T.T

On my birthday, I really appreciate what my colleges friends had done for me and didn't forget Gabrians also.. thanks you guys ...thanks for giving me a nice nice birthday celebration! Okie..not to touch so much about my birthday since it past already....... Now is my college final examination period..so I have to study for it! Still got 2 subjects to go.... ECONOMICS ....OFFICE APPLICATION...


Honestly, I really don't have the mood or spirit to study hard to final exam..
I don't know what happen to myself...T.T
arrrgghhh... don't want talk about my exam here ...


I feel so lonely tonight...feel stress when I think something about myself...
well, I don't know how to express my feeling here ...may be I will be better after a sleep..

Erm... to be continue ba ... zzZ ...

No comments: