Wednesday, August 12

"Special" night

still got 5 mins then will reach 1am ...
so moody ah T.T
don't know why many of my friends also not in good mood ...
why? ... haiz .... what's the problem ? T.T T.T T.T


My friend told me that she is moody too ....
felt sad to her ... haih...
now I hope got friend accompany beside me ....
may be I can talk to him/her .... chating .... or telling about my problem
then I will be better ...i think ....


Now I'm chating with my friends through msn ...
and I waiting the meteor rain .... hope I get to make a wish .....
oooOppss...no! not just a wish .... is wishes !


I heard from my friends said ... tonight 1am to 4am got meteor rain...
Is this real ? I don't know ...just wait and see ba ....
I really got many wishes, will my wishes come true ?
*** my wishes not those material I stated in my birthday wishes list

Meteor ah...Meteor .... I hope **** I hope **** I hope ****
I hope you can see the meteor at other place of Malaysia ....


Now I feel better lerr... ^ ^ didnt feel too 空虚...
My friend accompany me in msn .... thank you ..muackzz...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Meteor Rain ~
* * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * make a wish ...
** * *** *** ** *** * * * * ** * make a wish ... ^ ^
* * * * * * * * *** * *
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *

=.='' feel weird now .... I heard a dog is "woo-ing" ....
keep on ah woooo ah woooo woo~ ~ ..
make this night more SPECIAL .... feel scare scare ...papa...

1 comment:

ryan mah said...

that day i was shooting at my friend house, we also hope the meteor rain can come den v can make wishes, bt in the end we bz with our shooting den forgot about the meteor rain.haha